Today, I wished that I wasn\’t that moral. Or so \”pure\”. Or at least that I don\’t bind myself to my own rules so strictly. Or perhaps I just want to be like all my coworkers who swear their head off when something breaks, when someone makes a mistake on the server, or just when the keys fall down to the floor.
And now for a listing of the top adium (adium = the mac client I use for aim, msn, yahoo) logs (from April 2004 onward). I think I am slightly obsessive about this since I have recounted the logs a total of three times in the last year. It\’s interesting how it changes each time. Apparently there were some people who just dropped off my entire list from the last time I counted (September 2003-December 2003 on trillian on the laptop):
1. Lele 3.3 mb (I think we had a lot to talk about, but not as of late because our work schedules aren\’t really matching each others…)
2. My sister 1.5 mb (YO LADY! I thought we talked more on the phone though)
3. Chris 1.3 mb (it\’s still surprising to me that we talked so much on aim only in the last…two weeks?)
4. Vikas 876k (I don\’t see how we talked that much, but most of it must have been work-related…or not?)
5. Karen 776k (in the top five, even though she didn\’t really have a computer, but always used the one at her office)
6. ALECKY 680k (most of the time, I think I was just humoring him, but we haven\’t had a conversation since mid-july)
7. Kyle 664k (I have a feeling that I was being too hyper here)
8. Rekuytn 428k (a constant omnipresent topic: when are we going to do a screwthoseidiots show?!)
9. Shinelun 393k (the godlike Shinelun, where did he go and why hasn\’t he been responding to my ims that rain like fire)
10. Becky 356k (I have a feeling that most of our ims as of late are IT\’S BROKE, FIX!)
This is probably the first time that people I know IRL is dominant over people I have never met in person!