A reiteration of the things I must do before leaving Pittsburgh – what I have done and what needs to be done.
1. Go to the Shadow Lounge again. Actually sit down and listen to music.
Eat brunch at Sunnyledge.
3. Eat brunch at Lidia\’s.
4. Visit the church on Craig/Forbes.
Eat at a restaurant at Mt. Washington.
Have dinner at Mallorca.
7. Go to the Carnegie Science Center.
8. Try Club Havana. Salsa?
Eat at Eleven.
10. Eat at Chaya.
Enjoy a walk at Point State Park
12. Go to Phipps and actually experience the botany.
Ross Park Mall
14. Steelers game? What?
Nationality rooms at the Cathedral of Learning.
16. Cafe at the Frick.
Tour the Homewood Cemetery.
18. Visit the Negley tomb in the Allegheny Cemetery.
19. Cross the river on the good ship lollypop?
20. Go into the church in East Liberty.
21. Walk through Station Square.
22. Find fight club at cmu. Try to stay out of harm\’s way.
Appreciate the sun on the mall.
24. Stephen Foster Memorial and cabin.
Eat a cookie at Prantil\’s.
26. Pig\’s hill?
27. Go to Kennywood.
Have a moment from the view at Mt. Washington.
29. Be posh at the Red Room.
30. Take a walk in Regent Square
Eat wings at the wing zone.
Be a carnivore at the Pittsburgh Steak Company.
33. Breakfast at a riverside hotel. Like the Sheraton or the Hilton.
34. Dine at the Cafe Du Jour.
Satisfy my sweet tooth at El Dolce. Turned out it didn\’t exist, but I went inside crazy mocha for the first time!
36. See a movie at Harris Theater. (the Silk Screen film festival!)
37. The places I didn\’t visit during my self-created ice cream tour. Like Handel\’s Ice Cream and Page\’s Dairy Mart
Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium
40. Drop by the Craft Factory apparently, not possible!
42. Peruse Fort Pitt Museum
43. Gobble a sandwich at Tram\’s Kitchen
Start a morning at Square Cafe
Feast on 150 slice pizza at Mama Lena\’s
46. Visit what used to be Sanctuary
47. Experience the Cambod-ican Kitchen
Kill my wallet at that french restaurant on Murray – La Provence
Get a haircut in Pittsburgh I got Salon service at least
See a play at CMU
51. The vegetarian Indian restaurant near Monroeville
52. Dine at A Taste of Art (a training ground for high end restaurant work)
Reluctantly try Tasty\’s
Partake of Cafe Zinho
55. Casual business lunch downtown
56. Chow down at Kazansky\’s Deli
57. Roll down that hill in a trash can (someone suggested this to me)
Try a Yuengling
Experience the Regina Miller Gallery
See an entire (student) performance at the CFA
61. Eat kosher food at Milky Way
62. Touch the water of the three rivers in Pittsburgh
63. Indica Bistro
64. Break my wallet again at Casbah
65. Experience Halo Lounge during the day
66. That only Polish Restaurant in Little Italy
67. Wildwood. By Lily\’s suggestion!
68. Attend a wonderful screening of TBA
69. Visit the Frame
Spend money at a local Pittsburgh boutique
Dawdle at 1889 Cafe
72. D\’s Six Packs and Dogs
74. Underground tour of CMU
75. Indiana, PA?
77. Stand on the balcony of CFA or Margaret Morrison
79. La Casa on Ellsworth
Do it the Pittsburgh Rare way
81. Run through the train tunnel near CMU
82. Leave with no regrets