In my early 20s, I was most self-centered and self-promoting. Alas, that has fallen to the wayside. BUT now I call back my BIRTHDAY WISHLIST. For my 30th birthday in less than 5 days!
In order of importance!
1. PRESENCE > PRESENT. I really don’t like presents, because I pretty much know what I want. But there’s the people that I can’t really ask for—and that’s what I want.
2. Endless supplies of fruit. Particularly the stone fruit kind and berries!
3. Ice cream. Especially fruity ones.
5. Some better way to manage the messiness of my room as I enter my thirties.
6. Acceptance, peace with the ways thing are
7. Maybe a better couch/sofa