December 10 – Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
Choices are hard. There are the choices to attend events, to talk to someone, to return an email, to leave conversations.
And yet what was the wisest decision? There are many choices that I made that led to many other choices that led to many things and other decisions.
Could it be any of these?
1. When I decided to follow up on a lunch offer which resulted in a good friendship
2. When I decided to invite random people to a spontaneous dinner party
3. When I said no more
4. When I attended a happy hour far in the east bay
5. When I decided that I would have a car in San Francisco
6. When I decided to go with my current roommate than wait for other potential candidates
7. When I contacted someone via twitter that led to something bigger
Who knows, because the results haven’t completely played out. Yet.