Well, 2021! You would think everything was back to normal. A bit, but still not quite. And just like 2020, entertainment helped so much to pass the time, and sometimes it reminded us that things were kinda normal.
Movies I Saw
Well, we still have yet to go to a theater, except that one moment that we saw Everybody’s Talking About Jamie at Oracle Park. But it reminded me how hard it was hear when there’s PEOPLE. I enjoy HBO Max and Disney+.
- In the Heights
- Godzilla vs. Kong
- South Park: Post Covid
- The Mitchells vs the Machines
TV Shows I Watched
Books I Read
- The Loneliest Americans
- A Visit from the Goon Squad (yes, I know that I was several years later)
- The Midnight Library (for the concept mostly)
- Crying in Hmart (less on the representation, but just some resonant scenes)
Ways to Pass the Time
- Baking bread
- Watching. So. Much. TV.
- Trying to write something, but end up not being happy with it, so it just sits on my computer
- Telling Chris to clean up
- Work on yet another personal project, usually something related to the wedding (yes, even now)
- Spotify (for some reason, after nearly a year, I didn’t realize that I could listen to music without disturbing other people because nobody is around!)
- Google Home (and now if it actually listen to my voice)
- Pixel 6 (if it actually SHIPPED)
- Would have been Clubhouse, but the craze died quickly, I am sad
- Discord, but it only works if you have the right community