This year, I will be spending my birthday abroad in Rome. Ever since I was young, I always had a self-entitled day. But this year, for my 31st, I’ll be in Florence with my number one fan. They say Italy will be enrapturing. But will it? I don’t know. I stopped being fascinated by Italian cuisine when I reached my teens (no more spaghetti and meatballs!). And wine? Unless it’s high quality grape juice… But the culture of Italy, that is what I seek to experience!
1. Safe unencumbered travels abroad (like not getting lost)
2. Serendipity while traveling (no more ending up in concrete jungles of nothing)
3. A better cheap AT&T data plan
4. So that it makes sense to upgrade my spotify account
5. Good casual walking shoes
6. Homemade ice cream. Like really homemade.
8. Portable tripod