Found something to amuse me in the late hours of the night!!! How ironic that se7en is playing on TV tonight. I know I was supposed to do it on my LJ and have a CUT for it, but not enough people read my LJ.
1. Who did you last get angry with? Annoyed more than angry with. It was someone at work who was telling me how I should do something in a certain way when I already knew my job description (especially since it was my second year). He was being way too impatient asking me to \”please\” to do this and \”please\” do that, when obviously he wasn\’t too pleased about telling me to do anything.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Mind games.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Probably. I have hit them several times, but since I am a weakling, I haven\’t had that much impact. Most of them barely flinched from my punches.
4. How about of the same sex? Well you see, besides the \”playful\” punches above, I don\’t stoop to physical fights because I believe that is only relegated to lower class people. However, during my sophomore year I had an incident which I refer to as the 3 am incident where I was called upon my skills of fighting the same sex. But people pulled her back because I could fight back. That was sad.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Probably my dad. I know I irked him a lot two weeks ago that he didn\’t want to drive me to San Francisco for the GRE. Yet, he calmed down by last weekend that he drove me. Usually the reasons why I get him upset is by my forgetfulness and uncompassion. I retain too much of a status quo to my parents.
6. What is your pet peeve? Pet peeves! These consist of the following: alarm clocks, when people im me with a question mark when I say something confusing instead of them asking me what they don\’t understand, conservatism, alarm clocks, alarm clocks
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I keep too many. I\’ll see someone three years later, but I\’ll forget why I have a grudge against them. But I still have a grudge against them.
1. What is one thing you\’re supposed to do daily that you haven\’t done in a long time? Exercise and sleep early. Oh and…FLOSS.
2. What is the latest you\’ve ever woken up? The latest was probably 2 pm. I didn\’t like wawking up that late at all. As of recently, it has been only noon.
3. Name a person you\’ve been meaning to contact, but haven\’t? I have already done it all…at least for friends. But I have been meaning to contact graduate students to ask them for research. I am just very afraid of rejection. This rejection is even worse than that of a relationship….
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I don\’t know. When I don\’t want to admit to something, I always say I don\’t know.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? yes, and I am proud of it! I know that Nad\’s will get rid of hair. I know that there are machines out there that can preserve food…forever. Plus I know that my future can always be predicted accurately!
6. When was the last time you got a good workout? Minny soda. Early august! Well maybe not. But it was probably the days that I had to work long hours when I had to climb stairs up and down the dorm buildings (no elevators!)
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Didn\’t use an alarm today. My parents probably called up the stairs several times. On a school day, I never use a snooze button. I always turn off the alarm. Then tell myself to wake up, which I do within 5-10 minutes.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Snappe Iced Tea. It\’s healthy though!
2. Meat eaters: I had a craving for meat today. Especially for chicken. How about some of that human?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you\’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? What. Me, drink? If you had to ask, it was probably several sips of red wine when I was having a tantrum when I was 16 or so. Because at that time, I was trying to protest the use of alcohol in the presence of minors. I disliked the taste of wine and couldn\’t fulfil my protest.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? LOLAOL.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Not really. Yet I worry that I will gain something drastic within the next 10 years.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Depends on the occasion, but I am one for spicy foods.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, \”LUNCH\”? Not yet. ;)
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Zero. Are you proud of me?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? A BIG ZERO.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? It\’s not like I just stand there staring, and then suddenly think, \”Hey, wait a minute. I am looking at his CROTCH.\” No. Unfortunately. Am I abnormal?
4. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Eyes. They\’re so…round and shiny.
5. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Not yet!
6. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Not yet either.
7. Is love at first sight really lust? Yes, because it\’s…mostly based on physical attraction. But I don\’t rule out the possibility of love.
1. How many credit cards do you own? I own one credit card and one debit card. I also own one store credit card.
2. What\’s your guilty pleasure store? Candy stores. :)
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Buy myself a nice laptop and a better desktop. Set up a wireless network. Get a huge pipe (of Internet) into my house. Then invest invest invest and make more money. Bribe some graduate schools to accept me. Hey Carnegie Mellon!!
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich. We all know what being famous entails!
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yes, I am one greedy bish.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? MUSIK. and MOVIEZZ
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? I have deleted about 300 before. I am going to estimate about 500+ mp3s on my hard drive because it\’s only 15gb!
1. What one thing have you done that you\’re most proud of? Getting into and attending Berkeley. It\’s one of my greatest achievements I suppose. For the rest of my life, I can really brag that I attended the top public university in the nation. Yet, I really should not let that get into my head… Although I am always wondering if I should have gone here…
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Probably me getting into Berkeley. I am sure my parents are proud that they can say that their daughter attends Cal. Yet, I think they\’re proud that I am their daughter. That I am at least normal. In some odd way.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? To write an autobiography about my life!!
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? No, there wouldn\’t be any point. I like a challenge.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Once. In the sixth grade. I freaked out during my science test and I made like I was trying to get a pencil from my backpack, but actually I looked at my notes. Haven\’t ever done it since. Oh except college freshman year when they accused me of cheating but I still believe I am innocent.
7. What did you do today that you\’re proud of? I had courage to ask what I really wanted to know instead of succumbing to my own cowardice.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? James\’ powerbook!!!
2. Who would you want to go on \”Trading Spaces\” with? Never watched the show, but I think I know the premise. I think I would like to trade with my sister. Yeah.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I want to be that one who is more courageous, more intelligent, more charismatic…than me.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? No.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? The only thing I would like to change about myself is perhaps my skin and teeth.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Charisma and intelligence.
7. Do you wish you\’d come up with this survey? I dislike these kind of questions.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? This question sucked the most. I should edit the survey next time.